If you’re free, come join me on my Instagram Live Cook-a-long on Wednesday 21st July at 6.30pm. On the cook-a-long, I will describe the health benefits of this meal and offer some top tips!
The live will be saved to my grid afterwards, but it would be lovely to see some of you there! @sophietrotmannutrition on Instagram.
Feel free to swap ingredients according to your preferences! The quantities are up to you. I always like to make more than I need, so that I can have leftovers for lunch. Cook once, eat twice! More detail will be provided on the live.
Optional: seeds, olives
LEMON HERB DRESSING
White wine vinegar
Red pepper flakes (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook orzo according to the package instructions
2.Meanwhile, chop parsley, peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, red onion and spinach. Add to large bowl.
3. Drain and rinse chickpeas and add to bowl.
4. Drain orzo and leave to the side
5. Make a dressing with olive oil, juice of one lemon, garlic cloves, a dash of white wine vinegar, dried oregano and dry basil
6. Mix everything together in a bowl
7. Add nutritional yeast if you’re wanting a vegan meal, or feta otherwise
8. Scatter any seeds on top. Serve and enjoy!
If you make this, please tag me as I would love to share your creations!